VENOTEKS TREND transparent compression stockings for women
Article: 2C105 Knee-highs Composition: 82% nylon, 18% elastane
Article: 2C205 Stockings with fishnet elastic Composition 74% nylon, 26% elastane
Article: 2C305 Tights Composition 79% nylon, 21% elastane
Article: 2C405 Maternity tights Composition 81% nylon, 19% elastane
|SIZE||S, M, L, XL, XXL|
Standard colors: beige, black. Additional colors available.
- Medical compression hosiery compression class 2 (23-32 mmHg.) Fatigue and heaviness in the legs, reduces swelling, prevents the progression of varicosity and development of its complications.
- Thin and transparent compression knee-highs are comfortable to wear even in the spring-summer period, the delicate texture of the canvas creates comfort for the skin of female legs.
- A wide range of sizes designed specifically for Russian women and a line of classic colors will satisfy any wishes.
- The anatomical knitting of the leg creates a perfect fit and distributes pressure correctly.
- The size and compression class of the product are tied in the toe of the product, which speeds up and simplifies the process of selecting a new product when buying again.
- Reinforced toes and heels will extend the life of the compression products.
- Knee socks are made of modern, safe, hypoallergenic materials using "technology LatexFree », providing active air about - and moisture exchange.
- Compression properties are guaranteed for 6 months of daily use.
Indications for use
Compression hosiery of the 2nd class of compression
- Severe swelling of the legs, which does not go away by morning.
- Frequent night cramps of the calf muscles.
- Dilated veins more than 5 cm long, multiple dilated veins, varicose nodes without trophic disorders.
- Prevention of venous thrombosis.
- Acute thrombophlebitis.
- Prevention of recurrence of venous trophic ulcers.
- Condition after sclerotherapy , laser and radiofrequency coagulation and vein removal.
- Swelling of the legs and any manifestations of varicose veins during pregnancy and in the postpartum period.