VENOTEKS COMFORT microfiber compression stockings for women Class 1
Article: 1C102 Composition 80 % polyamide, 20 % elastane
Article: 1C202 Composition 79 % polyamide, 21 % elastane
Article: 1C302 Composition 77 % polyamide, 23 % elastane
Article: 1C402 Composition 77 % polyamide, 23 % elastane
|SIZE||S, M, L, XL, XX L|
Standard colors: black, beige. Additional colors available.
- Medical compression hosiery compression class 1 (15-21 mmHg) Fatigue and heaviness in the legs, reduces swelling, prevents the progression of varicosity and development of its complications.
- The high content of microfiber (55%) gives the golf course softness, silkiness, breathability and high wear resistance. Such products can be worn both in winter and in warm seasons, they retain heat well and create maximum comfort.
- The noble semi-matte shade of the canvas masks visible defects of the veins and makes the feminine look more elegant.
- The tight fit of the products and the correct distribution of compression due to the anatomical knitting ensures an effective treatment.
- Reinforced toes and heels ensure durability.
- Compression properties are guaranteed for 6 months of daily use.
Indications for use
compression hosiery , 1st class of compression
- Swelling of the legs in the evening, heaviness and fatigue in the legs, a feeling of fullness in the absence of external signs of venous damage.
- Pain in the legs after static load.
- Hereditary predisposition to venous disease.
- Vascular asterisks, reticules and single dilated veins ( up to 5 cm long).
- Pregnancy starting from the 1st trimester.