VENOTEKS CLASSIC medical compression stockings Class 3
Article: 3С113 Knee High with open toe Composition 75% nylon, 25% elastane
Article: 3С114 Knee High with closed toe Composition 75% nylon, 25% elastane
Article: 3C213 Thigh High with open toe Composition 75% nylon, 25% elastane
Reference: 3C214 Thigh High with closed toe Composition 75% nylon, 25% spandex
Article: 3C313 Tights with open toe Composition 75% nylon, 25% elastane
Article: 3C314 Tights with closed toe Composition 75% nylon, 25% elastane
|SIZE||S, M, L, XL|
Standard colors: beige, black
- Medical compression hosiery compression grade 3 (34-46 mmHg.) Fatigue and heaviness in the legs, reduces swelling, prevents the progression of varicosity and development of its complications.
- Numerous clinical studies with the participation of members of the Association of Phlebologists confirm the medical efficacy of CLASSIC products.
- The fabric of the product looks as similar as possible to ordinary knitwear and at the same time has high compression properties.
- The matte opaque canvas of golfs allows you to mask dilated veins and other cosmetic defects.
- At the basis of the canvas, a core thread is used, which creates the necessary gradient of the therapeutic pressure.
- The knitted heel provides a secure fixation of the product on the foot.
- Compression properties are guaranteed for 6 months of daily use.
Indications for use
compression hosiery of the 3rd class of compression
- Varicose veins with trophic disorders.
- Severe edematous syndrome with varicose nodes and the presence of seals along the veins.
- Deep vein thrombosis.
- Chronic thrombophlebitis of superficial veins.
- Post-thrombophlebitis disease.
- Severe lymphovenous insufficiency.
- Venous trophic ulcers in the healing stage.
- The presence of arterio-venous shunt in ( Parks- Weber syndrome ), congenital under development of the deep vein valves of the lower extremities ( Klippel-Trenone syndrome ).