VENOTEKS CLASSIC medical compression stockings Class 2
Article: 2C113 Knee High with open toe Composition 80% nylon, 20% elastane
Article: 2С114 Knee Highs with closed toe Composition 80% nylon, 20% elastane
Article: 2С213 Thigh High with open toe Composition 75% nylon, 25% elastane
Article: 2С214 Thigh High with closed toe Composition 75% nylon, 25% elastane
Article: 2C218 Mono-stocking with belt Composition 80% nylon, 20% elastane
Article: 2С316 Women's tights Composition 80% nylon, 20% elastane
Article: 2C314 Tights for men Composition 80% nylon, 20% elastane
Article: 2С414 Maternity tights Composition 80% nylon, 20% elastane
|SIZE||S, M, L, XL|
- Medical compression hosiery compression class 2 (23-32 mmHg.) Fatigue and heaviness in the legs, reduces swelling, prevents the progression of varicosity and development of its complications.
- Numerous clinical studies with the participation of members of the Association of Phlebologists confirm the medical efficacy of CLASSIC products.
- Open-toed knee-highs are ideal for long-term continuous use of toe hygiene jersey or irregular foot sizes.
- The fabric of the product looks as similar as possible to ordinary knitwear and at the same time has high compression properties.
- The matte opaque canvas of golfs allows you to mask dilated veins and other cosmetic defects.
- At the basis of the canvas, a core thread is used, which creates the necessary gradient of the therapeutic pressure.
- Compression properties are guaranteed for 6 months of daily use.
Indications for use
compression hosiery , 2nd class of compression
- Severe swelling of the legs, which does not go away by morning.
- Frequent night cramps of the calf muscles.
- Dilated veins more than 5 cm long, multiple dilated veins, varicose nodes without trophic disorders.
- Prevention of venous thrombosis.
- Acute thrombophlebitis.
- Prevention of recurrence of venous trophic ulcers.
- Condition after sclerotherapy , laser and radiofrequency coagulation and vein removal.
- Swelling of the legs and any manifestations of varicose veins during pregnancy and in the postpartum period.