Orlett AS-302 shoulder orthosis is used both as an individual method of immobilization, and in combination with other orthoses for upper limb joints or conventional plaster bandages. The orthosis provides fixation and relieves the upper limb joints through redistribution of the weight of the injured hand to the supporting element, which reduces fatigue of the hand and prevents the occurrence of pain.
Retention degree: high
Color: a blue mesh fabric with a black shoulder strap
Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
Composition: 62% polyester, 15% polyamide, 8% cotton, 5% polyurethane, 10% polyoxymethylene
Indications for use:
- Immobilization in shoulder joint injuries.
- Immobilization in injuries and inflammation of the shoulder girdle muscles.
- fixation of the shoulder joint during the postoperative period.
- Limitation of movements in the shoulder joint in the treatment of inflammatory degenerative diseases.
- Individual intolerance of product materials
Select in size:
Please measure the length of the shoulder girdle with a centimeter tape measure (from the elbow to the beginning of the little finger) to correctly choose the appropriate size of the Orlett AS-302 shoulder bandage. Subsequently, please use the dimension table as below:
|Measurement of the forearm length||Size||XXS*||XS**||S||M||L||XL|
|Forearm length||Up to 27 cm||27-30 cm||30-33 cm||33-36 cm||36-39 cm||More than 39 cm|