Orlett LumboSet DLSS-4000(F) orthosis has 3 degrees of lumbosacral spine fixation which allows it to be used at all stages of treatment: from the acute disease period to the prevention of relapses. Phasing of treatment is achieved by the orthosis design, which consists of 3 parts:
- Spinal brace is made of 3D anatomical knitted fabric that allows for maximum anatomical fit of the orthosis, which contributes to necessary fixation. 3D checkers knitting design pattern has a micro-massage effect that stimulates blood circulation, improves muscle function and promotes early recovery.
- Flexible metal stiffeners help enhance fixation, while maintaining a complete anatomical fit of the orthosis, without any additional molding. Stiffeners unload the muscles of the lumbar region while maintaining their motion activity.
- The frame ensures a strong fixation, eliminates lumbar hyperlordosis and relieves the lumbosacral spine.
The spinal brace worn during the acute disease phase reduces the need for painkillers.
Retention degree: variable (from strong to light)
Color: black and grey
Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Composition: 40% polyamide, 16% latex, 8% polyester, 6% thermoplastic elastomer, 5% polyvinyl chloride, 3% elastane, 12% aluminum, 10% steel
Indications for use:
- Low back pain.
- Osteochondrosis of the lumbosacral spine.
- Intervertebral disc protrusions.
- Herniated disks.
- Lumbosacral neurodystrophic syndrome.
- Individual intolerance of product materials
Select in size:
Please measure the waist and hip circumference with a centimeter tape to correctly choose the appropriate size of the Orlett DLSS-400(F) spinal brace. Subsequently, please halve the sum of circumferences and use the table below:
|Size||Sum of waist and hip circumferences divided by two (cm)|
|XXL||more than 115|