Inguinal hernial, double-sided Orlett bandage with removable pelottes is designed for light fixation and support of hernial bulging.
Retention degree: low
Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Composition: 50% cotton, 20% elastane, 15% polyamide, 15% ethylene vinyl acetate
Indications for use:
Conservative therapy of oscheoceles in cases as follows:
- Postoperative hernias where the surgery can not yet be performed (early postoperative period, purulent-septic complications in the area of postoperative scar/hernial bulging, presence of non-surgical contraindications to surgical treatment).
- Recurrent postoperative hernias.
- The patient's refusal of surgical treatment.
- Prevention of oscheoceles strangulation.
- Individual intolerance of product materials
Select in size:
Please measure the waist and hip circumference with a centimeter tape to correctly choose the appropriate size of the Orlett HB-484 inguinal hernial bandage. Subsequently, please halve the sum and use the dimension table below:
|Size||Sum of waist and hip circumferences divided by two (cm)|
|S||Up to 85|
|XXL||More than 115|