Article: 2R237 wide
Composition 65% nylon, 35% elastane
- Hospital stockings HOSPITAL PRO23 are an effective means of complex prevention of venous thrombus formation in patients with moderate to high risk.
- Hospital stockings HOSPITAL PRO23 2nd compression class (23 - 25 mmHg.) - indispensable tool after the procedure phlebosclerosis and after surgery on the lower extremities veins.
- The necessary therapeutic effect is provided due to physiologically distributed graduated compression and a viscous product according to the anatomical shapes of the leg;
- The elastic knitting of the fabric provides convenience when donning in the postoperative period.
- The tight fit and correct distribution of compression thanks to the anatomical knitting ensures effective prevention of venous thrombosis.
- The silicone rubber band provides a secure fit on the thigh.
- Color-coded stripes below the elastic shorten sizing time.
- The open toe reduces the likelihood of fungal infection, allows for microcirculation control and toe care.
- Both hand and machine washable and autoclavable for multiple use.
- Guaranteed preservation of compression properties for 30 days of daily use.
Indications for use
Hospital jersey of the 2nd class of compression
- For the prevention of venous thromboembolic complications for patients with moderate and high risk.
- After phlebosclerosis .
- After surgery on the veins of the lower extremities.