Article: 1А100 Knee- highs
Article: 1A210 Stockings with silicone elastic
Article: 1А211 Stockings on the belt
Article: 1А212 Stockings with silicone elastic with an insert for a wide hip
|SIZE||S, M, L, XL|
Composition 84% nylon, 16% elastane
- Hospital anti -embolic jersey of the 1st compression class (18-20 mm Hg) is a modern and effective means for the prevention of venous thrombosis and thromboembolism of vital arteries. Its application provides a narrowing of the space of the veins, restoration of the valves of the veins of the lower extremities, acceleration of venous blood flow towards the heart due to graduated pressure (compression) on the soft tissues of the legs and vein walls.
- The antiembolic effect of HOSPITAL THROMBO18 has been proven in a number of clinical studies.
- The special knitting technology ensures the temperature and water balance of the skin.
- The tight fit and correct distribution of compression thanks to the anatomical knitting ensures effective prevention of venous thrombosis.
- Color-coded heel sizes for easy matching.
- The open toe reduces the likelihood of fungal infection, provides the ability to control microcirculation, and facilitates toe care.
- Products are made from modern, safe, hypoallergenic LatexFree materials .
- The possibility of hand and machine washing, as well as sterilization in an autoclave ensure multiple use of the product.
- Guaranteed preservation of compression properties for 30 days of daily use.
Indications for use
Compression class 1 anti-embolic hosiery
- All types of surgical interventions.
- During childbirth and in the postpartum period.
- Stay in the intensive care unit and intensive care unit.
- Prolonged immobility on bed rest (condition after stroke, heart attack, burns, trauma).