Orlett IBS-3006 spinal brace fixes the lumbar spine. Metal stiffeners and additional low elastic straps provide additional fixation and removable straps - support slings ensure correct positioning of the orthosis and prevent its displacement. The orthosis helps unload the lumbar spine, reduces pathological stress on the spinal column muscles, ensures proper muscle functions and reduces the severity of pain.
Retention degree: medium
Color: black, beige
Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXL
Composition: 30% polyester, 23% polyamide, 12% elastane, 10% latex, 5% polyurethane, 2% ethylene vinyl acetate, 15% steel, 3% polyvinyl chloride
Indications for use:
- Low back pain.
- Osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine.
- Intervertebral disc protrusions.
- Prevention of exacerbations in spondylopathies.
- Prevention of spine column injuries and diseases at prolonged stress on the lumbar spine related to daily patient activity.
- Individual intolerance of product materials
Select in size:
Please measure the waist and hip circumference with a centimeter tape to correctly choose the appropriate size of the Orlett IBS-3006 spinal brace. Subsequently, please halve the sum of circumferences and use the table below:
|Size (by volume)||Sum of waist and hip circumferences divided by two (cm.)|
|XS||Up to 70|
|XXL||More than 115|