Orlett LAB-201 orthosis is designed to stabilize the ankle joint and tarsal bones. The orthosis provides complete fixation of the ankle area, ankle joint, tarsal joints, reduces swelling in the ankle joint and foot areas, reduces stress on the ankle joint. Orthosis laces allow you to adjust the orthosis volume for a comfortable wearing during severe swelling from an injury. The orthosis can be used as an alternative to a plaster bandage if prescribed by a physician.
Retention degree: high
Size: S, M, L, XL
Composition: 75% polyester, 5% polyamide, 15% aluminum, 5% polyvinyl chloride
Indications for use:
- Injuries to the ankle joint and ankle ligaments.
- Non-fixed ankle deformities.
- Flaccid paralyses of the foot (with valgus/varus deformity).
- Recovery period after injuries and ankle surgery.
- Individual intolerance of product materials
Select in size:
Please measure the circumference of the ball of foot with the centimere tape (tightly, but without strapping the joint) to correcly choose the Orlett LAB-201 ankle orthosis. Please select the size according to the table:
|Orlett orthosis size, part # LAB-201||Foot bridge circumference, cm|