Article: 1C155 Compression class I (15-21 mmHg ) Composition : 90% nylon 10% elastane
Article: 2C155 Compression class II (23-32 mmHg ) Composition 90% nylon 10% elastane
Standard colors: black, blue. Additional colors available.
Modern medical compression hosiery for women and men who go on a journey. Soft, comfortable, stylish knee-highs with a high microfiber content (78%).
Indications for use
Compression class 1
- swelling of the legs in the evening, heaviness and fatigue, a feeling of fullness in the absence of external signs of venous lesions;
- pain in the legs after static load;
- hereditary predisposition to venous diseases;
- prevention of venous thrombosis;
- spider veins, reticules and single dilated veins (up to 5 cm long).
Compression class 2
- severe swelling of the legs, which does not go away by morning;
- frequent night cramps of the calf muscles;
- prevention of venous thrombosis at moderate and high risk of their formation;
- expansion of a vein more than 5 cm long, multiple dilated veins, varicose nodes without trophic disorders.