Orlett WRS-302 (Р) wrist orthosis provides complete fixation and immobilization of the wrist joint and the first metacarpophalangeal joint in the abduction position. Thanks to its immobilizing properties, the orthosis can be applied as an alternative to plaster bandages used for the treatment of injuries to and diseases of wrists and the first metacarpophalangeal joint. The orthosis design preserves functional movements of the hand as far as it can be achieved by the necessary fixation of the first metacarpophalangeal joint.
The bright color of the orthosis will not only appeal to the child, but also attract attention to the damaged limb, thus preventing repeated injuries.
A bright, nice, comfortable product will turn the treatment into a game component for the child, thus contributing to the orthotic wearing time necessary for treatment.
Retention degree: high
Size: S, M, L, XL
Composition: 40% polyamide, 18% polyurethane, 15% polyester, 10% elastane, 10% aluminium, 7% polyethylene
Indications for use:
- Immobilization in wrist joint injuries.
- Immobilization of the wrist joint after surgery.
- Immobilization after injuries and surgery on the I metacarpophalangeal joint.
- Immobilization of wrist and I metacarpophalangeal joints in the treatment of inflammatory degenerative diseases.
- Peripheral mononeuropathies (tunnel syndrome).
- Prevention of hand flexural contractures.
- Individual intolerance of product materials
Select in size:
Please measure the wrist circumference with a centimeter tape (tightly, however without strapping the joint) to correctly choose the appropriate size of the WRS-202 (P) pediatric wrist orthosis. Subsequently, please use the table:
|Measuring the circumference of the wrist||Size||Wrist circumference, cm|
|S||up to 12|