Orlett neck brace (Schantz collar) for cervical spine, part # BN6-53 is designed to fix and stabilize the cervical spine, while ensuring the correct position of the neck and normal functioning of the muscular-ligamentous apparatus to normalize blood circulation of the cervical spine and brain and avoid the impairment of nerve transmission.
Normalization of blood circulation and nerve impulse transmission in combination with fixation of the neck in the correct position provide the most effective rehabilitation and reduce the treatment duration which helps maintain the achieved result for a long time.
Retention degree: medium
For adults: beige, black
For children: blue, green, patterned
4, 5 (for children under 1 year)
6, 7 (for children)
8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (for adults)
Composition: 57% polyurethane foam, 4% elastane, 35% viscose, 4% polyamide
Indications for use:
- Rehabilitation after injuries and cervical spine surgery.
- Severe pain syndrome in osteochondrosis and other degenerative diseases of the cervical spine (pain index at least 35-40% on a VAS pain scale).
- Vertebrobasilar insufficiency.
- Fixation after extensive soft-tissue injuries of the neck (prevention of cicatricial deformity).
- Hypermobility of vertebrae in the cervical spine.
- Mild pain syndrome in the cervical spine.
- Individual intolerance of product materials.
- Purulent-septic lesions of the skin in the area the product is worn.
Select in size:
|Neck circumference||Neck height|