Orlett RKN-203 knee orthosis provides a strong knee joint fixation and its lateral stabilization. Two polycentric hinges provide normal biomechanics of the knee joint when moving, prevent pathological stress on ligaments and knee joint overextension. Wearing orthosis helps reduce swelling and improve blood supply to soft tissues. RKN-203 model has a detachable design, which is used in the following cases:
- severe swelling or early postoperative period when a quick access to the knee joint is required.
- When the thigh and lower leg volumes differ significantly, for accurate positioning of the orthosis in the knee joint region.
Retention degree: high
Color: black with blue
Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Composition: 30% polychloroprene, 25% polyamide, 25% polyester, 15% aluminium, 5% polyvinyl chloride
Indications for use:
- Inflammatory and degenerative disorders of the knee, incl. Arthrosis deformans I-II degree.
- Non-fixed knee deformities.
- Repeated rehabilitation after injuries and knee surgery.
- Patellar injuries.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome.
- Individual intolerance of product materials
Select in size:
Please measure the knee circumference (knee bent to 90 degrees) with a centimeter tape and use the table below to correctly choose the appropriate size of the Orlett RKN-203 knee orthosis.
|Size||Under knee circumeference (cm)|